went and tagged me...ladyofazzaroth.deviantart.com/…
(Honestly folks, I can't maintain enough interest about myself to even keep a diary. Why would anyone want to know this?)
Asked someone to marry you?
Yes, but she was already engaged…
2. Kissed one of your friends?
3. Danced on a table in a bar?
No, don’t drink much, hardly dance at all and never in conjunction… also, few bars would suit me as a stage.
4. Ever told a lie?
No, not EVER! Never in my life! I swear! (nose grows another seven inches…)
5. Had feelings for someone who you can't have?
Usually. I wonder sometimes if I’m only attracted to people I can’t be with.
6. Ever kissed someone of the same gender?
My nephew, when he was five, on the cheek.
7. Kissed a picture?
Um, no… so that’s not a movie trope?
8. Slept in until 5 PM?
I Used to work nights, so yes.
9. Fallen asleep at work/school?
At school/university, yes. On the job, never.
10. Held a snake?
Yes, I used to work at a pet store when I was younger. I was one of two people who could go into the exotics pen. I rather like snakes.
11. Been suspended from school?
Asked to leave university due to low grades once, back in ‘92
12. Worked at a fast food chain/restaurant?
Yes, Marvelous MMmmmmmuffins as a night baker (Although that might count more as a franchise…)
13. Stolen something?
14. Been fired from a job?
Let go at probation, also laid off and “made Redundant” but never actually fired.
15. Done something you regret?
Actually the vast majority of my regrets stem from the many things I’ve never done, especially those which are now lost forever.
16. Laughed until something you were drinking came out of your nose?
No, but once I involuntarily passed gas… That should count for something.
17. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Damn skippy! There was this one night where me and two elkhound pups, who had NEVER seen snow before, were running around like idiots in the back yard trying to bite them out of the air by the yellow illumination of the back porch light…
18. Kissed in the rain?
Now that you mentioned it, no.
19. Sat on a roof top?
Redid my own roof some ten years ago. So, yes. God, I hate heights…
20. Kissed someone you shouldn't?
21. Sang in the shower?
To the mortal embarrassment of the shampoo bottle who had to sit through the experience, yes.
22. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
No, but I jumped into the ocean fully dressed once. As it turned out, my friend wasn’t actually drowning, she was just squealing because her boyfriend was tickling her feet under the surface…
23. Shaved your head.
No. My cousin did for charity, though…
24. Slept naked?
Usually… but It’s mainly because I get too hot most times.
25. Had a boxing membership?
Gym and I was a Kobudo student.
26. Made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Made a woman I cared about a lot very upset once. Not a good memory.
27. Been in a band?
No talent whatsoever.
28. Shot a gun?
I have a sizable collection ranging between a .22 LR to a .405 WCF. The last one used at the range was my newest acquisition, a Smith and Wesson 8 3/8” .44 Remington Magnum. After all those Dirty Harry movies, I was surprisingly underwhelmed… (Marvin the Martian voice) “Where’s the kaboom? Where’s the Earth-shattering kaboom?”
29. Donated Blood?
Used to be a regular, but since becoming a Diabetic, I can’t donate anymore… L
30. Eaten alligator meat?
Yes. And I want more… My niece wants me to take her hunting for one.
31. Eaten cheesecake?
Well… duh! Tiramisu is one favorite, as is Key Lime.
32. Still love someone you shouldn't?
Of all Ten Commandments, the ninth is my biggest challenge…
33. Have/had a tattoo?
No. The one I wanted most is the one I can’t wear.
34. Liked someone, but will never tell who?
35. Been too honest?
Oh, hell yes.
36. Ruined a surprise?
Usually it’s me who has the surprise ruined…
Ex: (Younger Brother, excitedly talking about The Sixth Sense about four days after it hit the theatres) “Yeah, and the way the director handles the suspense is awesome, almost better then how the idea was done in Jacob’s Ladder!”
(Me) “….sooooo the main character has been dead all the way through the movie, then?”
(Brother) “You… haven’t seen it yet?”
(Brother) “…it’s a good movie, though…”
37. Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you can't walk afterwards?
Not in a restauraunt, THAT activity is reserved for Grandma’s House… or at least it was…
38. Erased someone in your friends list?
39. Dressed in a woman's clothes (if you're a guy) or man's clothes (if you're a girl)?
Nope. Never been an actor in a bad British comedy…
40. Joined a pageant?
41. Been told that you're handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant it?
I think my niece did, once, when she was four.
42. Still have communication w/ your ex?
No real ex…
43. Cheated on someone?
Only, as president Carter said, in my heart.
44. Get totally drunk one night and you have an important exam tomorrow morning?
Only drunk once or twice, and never when something mattered next day. Don’t like being drunk.
45. A total stranger treated you by paying your fare?
(A girl wrote this, right?)
46. Get totally angry that you cried so hard?
Cried from anger… no. From grief, sometimes.
47. Tried to stay away from someone for their own good?
Yes. There are a LOT of people still breathing in this world simply due to my good manners…
48. Thought about suicide?
“The thought of suicide is a comforting one, it gets one through so many sleepless nights” ~ Frederick Nietzsche
The question you should have asked was HOW I think about doing it… but too late!
49. Thought about murder?
See # 47. And the question you should have asked was... never mind…
50. How about Mass Murder?
“Behold, I am become Death, destroyer of worlds…”
"I Guess they had it comin"."
"We ALL got it comin' kid."
The question is... how many does it take to make a mass?
51. Rode in a stranger's vehicle?
52. Stalked someone?
53. Had a girlfriend/boyfriend
Reread the aforementioned poll and see if you can guess…